Betheajenner.com / Online scam

United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 077-19261225

Attorneys trying to contact Bethea Jenner should do so at 122 Lyndhurst Road, London, N22 5AT, UK. Or call [protected]. You won't get anywhere calling the so-called assistants at the so-called New York office as I've tried that and you don't get anywhere. Bethea Jenner's offices are actually in London and the US address is for show. I too had the misfortune to be ripped off for some insulting trash goods. That's what can happen when you shop on line after a couple of shots of bourbon! Good luck.
Va

Comments

Bo
  17th of Sep, 2008
You are a ### trying to track down that sweet lady and putting her safety at risk because you have no luck !She tries and I'm greatful for all the free reports she's given me for free!!! Long reports! Detailed. Exact! Positive! Go find someone else to harrass looser.
Pr
  29th of Mar, 2009
this lady is an inspiration to me. you jerks just need to leave her alone. maybe it is just bad karma for you people. for me no, my faith is strong. i believe that she has done me right. so i am going to say this as nice as i can------ PISS OFF!!! Bethea you kick butt. i appreciate everything that you have done.

Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Logo Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating