[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / 'psychic' spam

1 England, Northumberland, United Kingdom Review updated:

Re: Bethea Jenner: I signed up to her 'service' a few months ago and nothing she said rang true. I had just split up with my boyfriend of five years and was feeling low or I might not have been taken in. What a waste of money that was. Bethea Jenner sucks people in when they are feeling desperate. Either she believes she can see into the future in which case she's one delusional old biddy or she is ripping us off with the pretence. Look at her photo on her website - that's one fake smile for sure. And she is attempting to saturate the internet with her glowing testimonials too. More are added every day it seems, like a kid faking her own school report card.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Ed

Comments

• Be
      13th of Aug, 2008

Dear Angel Eyes

I assume you are no longer subsribed to my services. If you are stil subscribed and you require a refund please get in touch with me via bejenner@betheajenner.com.

My readings are not for everyone, and although I have many, many satisfied customers there is always a handful who are unhappy regardless of whatever good happens to them.

I look forward to successfully resolving any genuine problems you have. Thank you for using this board to bring your problems to my attention.

yours,

Bethea Jenner

• C
      29th of Oct, 2008

i think the people who are complaining, were looking for a miracle ...
    u have to believe in yourself before you try to believe in someone, or something else for it to have that much power over your life.

• Es
      2nd of Apr, 2011

[censor] you, Bethea.

• La
      21st of Oct, 2015

Bethea came through!!! THANK YOU!!! Today my package arrived. You have redeemed yourself with me.
    Laurie F.