[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / 'psychic' spam
Re: Bethea Jenner: I signed up to her 'service' a few months ago and nothing she said rang true. I had just split up with my boyfriend of five years and was feeling low or I might not have been taken in. What a waste of money that was. Bethea Jenner sucks people in when they are feeling desperate. Either she believes she can see into the future in which case she's one delusional old biddy or she is ripping us off with the pretence. Look at her photo on her website - that's one fake smile for sure. And she is attempting to saturate the internet with her glowing testimonials too. More are added every day it seems, like a kid faking her own school report card.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2009
Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:
Email Addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400
Telephone No: (203) 672-0089
Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Bethea Customer Service
More Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Astrology and psychic rip off! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Terrible experience! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Phoney psychic 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Online scam 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels 
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - junk mail
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - tricking me into buying her cheap jewelry. 
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - n/a
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - false and misleading info product no good