[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Psychic scam

I checked my online bank account last night and I noticed a charge on my account for $49.95. I did not order anything from this company. I ordered from them before, but I did not order anything from the yesterday. I am in dispute with this charge through the bank. This company has illegally tampered with my bank account. They are sos mart not to place a telephone number in the their sites. I emailed them immediately last night and I still have not heard from them. If anyone knows a telephone number to contact this company please post it. I would appreciate that...

Debbie
OVIEDO, Florida
U.S.A.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Debbie

Please get in touch.

I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner
    167 Cherry Street
    PMB 292
    Milford, CT 06460

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

• Thank you so much HollisterHay for your kind and thoughtful words! It is very much appreciated and wonderful to hear from people I've helped. Helping people is the reason I do what I do. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Bethea

• Dear Steven,

Please email to bethea@myhealthwealthandhappines.com with your email address so that we remove your email or you are welcome to call Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089.

• Dear Nina,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. We would be happy to assist you in resolving this matter if you would please provide your email address. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089 they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET or send an email to bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com.

• Dear Nina,

Please email to bethea@myhealthwealthandhappines.com with your email address or you are welcome to call Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089. We would be happy resolve this matter with you.

De

Comments

• Pa
      25th of Sep, 2008

Debbie, you said you checked on your online bank account and notice a charge? I WANTED TO SUGGEST TO EVERYONE DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS WITH YOUR ATM, CREDIT CARD OR PERSONAL CHECK, AND ONLY BY MAIL AND SEND A MONEY ORDER WITH THE ORDER FORM. I HAVEN'T ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM BETHEA JENNER, BECAUSE I HAVE READ A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN SCAM AND UNAUTHORIZE CHARGES FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARD. I ALWAYS RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET BEFORE I MAKE A PURCHASE. ALSO, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE PRODUCTS WITH MY CREDIT CARD OR CHECKING ACCOUNT. I WILL PURCHASE A MONEY ORDER.

• El
      4th of Dec, 2008

still have not heard anything-or recieved my order.
    it is vitally important that i receive my blue
    moon stone-so it can be activated on the 10th of december-to be effective
    could you please e-mail me on the status
    of my order that you received november 26th-
    by way of over night express.
    elaine dupuis

e-mail address:
    emdupuis@verizon.net

• Ho
      5th of Apr, 2010

I have ordered several things and as well have recieved very valuable information. When I did have an issue, Bethea promptly corrected it. Thank you Bethea for your wisdom and guidance and please offer me strength as I enter into my new adventure in my career!

• Ka
      14th of Sep, 2013

I also have ordered things on-line from Bethea, via-Debit Card, Never once has Bethea over charged my account or has she taken ANY extra money out of my account. I have received my purchase in a timely manner and was very impressed with the packaging and so excited to see what was inside of my "New Gift!" Also, Bethea was kind enough to send me extra gifts that I had not paid for, FREE of charge!!! I am very impressed with the time she always takes with me. Her reading are so accurate...GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS! I am extremely grateful for all the guidance I have received and DO I appreciate you bethea! I feel that you have come into my life for a reason and just at the right time!
    Kalem

• Le
      23rd of Aug, 2015

I have ordererd a few things from Bethea. I love her jewelry so that's why I order some of them. I don't believe any of them has done what thy are supposed to do regarding money and luck etc. Wish they did work though!

5th of Dec, 2016

I have been contacted by her too, saying I need to buy the protection or I we miss out on a massive jackpot.
    Also that if I don't buy the protection a negative force will hang over me and prevent me from receiving any luck and that I wI'll be on a downward spiral.
    If u didn't buy her protection.
    Thus us disgraceful to try and scam vulnerable people and scared tem to death.
    Shame on you
    Berthea

• Rh
      17th of Jun, 2018

One with such source, Should heal with love, Give for protection, Can't afford no more than I can give., If only I felt honesty., My heart is tired so spare me., Deliverance is all I need., God know my story, In Jesus Christ name, Please help those, We're in need of healing., Amen

• Be
      25th of Jul, 2018

@Rhonda Crawford If you would provide your email address we would be happy to remove you from the list. The email address to send the information to is bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com or you are welcome to contact Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089.

• St
      12th of Jul, 2018

Started to receive junk emails almost every day. Never ever requested that junk.

• Be
      25th of Jul, 2018

@Steve Akven Dear Steven,

• Ni
      21st of Aug, 2018

Dear Bethea, I am writing this after not hearing back from you regarding the text message I sent you over a week ago. I poured my heart out to you. I have been so disappointed in the promises you have made if I purchased your talisman and jewelry and followed your instructions for each purchase. I trusted you with all my heart and soul. Not only that, but several of your products have fallen apart and the majority of them are of much poorer quality than I was made to believe. I cannot help but feel that you have used me and I spent several hundreds of dollars (that I do not have to spare) and nothing has changed in my life. How can you do this to sincere people that are praying for help. I am so heartbroken, because I believed in you. Hopefully, I will hear back an believable explanation. a guess I am still very gullable, even in my most senior years when I want to have faith in people.

Nina Jo Stubbs