Best Western International / treatment of young staff employees

1 Ceders hotel, STOWMARKET, England, East Anglia, United Kingdom

We are disgusted with the treament that my 17 year old daughter has received while working at best western hotel at ceders stowmarket. The manager Jenny knights has bullied my child until she's in tears after every shift. She and others are serving alcohol at only 16-17 years old without supervision, she calls her stupid and continues to pick on my child Crystal Beckett. The last straw was today after an awful text message from jenny Crystal was supposed to be covering for another worker on new years day (Jasmine) because Jasmine couldn't do it so Crystal offered. Unfortunately Crystal came down with the winter vomitting bug and managed to text Jasmine sorry I'm sick can't cover your shift. Why should Crystal get into trouble for this?! It wasn't even her shift and she can't help being ill. The constant comments and rudeness from jenny to Crystal and other staff is disgusting. Something must be done about this terrible manager, Crystal has worked so hard in that hotel and made many friends that have had to leave because of the same circumstances. I'm definitely taking this further, I won't see anybody bullied at any age it's disgraceful. I'm trying to contact the cameron ventres company with no luck, the police have also been contacted as Crystal is a long serving police cadet. Please could you advise to whom I contact with this kind of matter? There isn't much advice online... Thank you for your time.
Mrs Claire L Beckett