Best Buy — very poor customer service
I visited best buy on july 15th to purchase a chromebook for my daughter for school. I purchased a 15" acer. The sales guy told me that none were in stock but it woykd be in on the 19th for pickup. I said thats fine as loing as I have it before the 27th. I went back in on the 19th and it was not there.
The girl then could not tell me when it will be in. I later recieved a message that it was on backorder and expected august 18th.
I went back into best buy on the 23rd to get a refund. The sales guy then sold me a smaller version of my purchase and adjusted the refund.
Got it home and let it charge overnight. It will not hold a charge past 66%.. Again, I go back in best buy to return this defective chromebook. They have none in stock to exchange, and I can't get the money refunded on my card yet cause it takes 4 to 7 business days.
And I didn't even get an apology.
So now I have 2 days to come up with a chromebook and no money to purchase until my refund hits.
I am very disappointed with them and will honestly never shop there again.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke