Best Buy / shipping and delivery
Can't say anything bad about their customer service, I believe they did their best, but this company has to think what to do with their shipping and delivery service because they are awful.
The problem is that the item I ordered wasn't shipped and the most interesting part of this is that there was no reason for not shipping it. It was in stock, it was in their warehouse and never was on back order. Customer service tried to improve this situation, but not even they could do anything for me, but it wasn't their fault.
I don't know who it depends on, but come on, guys, how many packages you have there ready for shipping? Do it and stop torturing your customers. It's not good neither for you or for us. What's the point of this nonsense?
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke