Best Buy / poor customer service.
I bought webroot from my computer from best buy about 2 years ago and had enough about this security 'protection' which was worse than any other I had before so I went back to norton. With webroot - too expensive at best buy (like everything else which it shouldn't be called ' best buy' but expensive buy) my computer was taken over by crooks which invaded it and wanted me to call them and pay of course so I had to close my computer but with a protection it shouldn't be happening.
Best buy automatically renew it but I didn't wanted anymore now at the end of subscription and called a few times webroot to tell them I cancel the subscription but they transferred me to best buy and after a very long wait on the phone when finally somebody answered the phone he hang up right away befoer I could even talk. This was so rude, unprofessional and disrespectful. I'd never go into this store to buying anything. The same products but cheaper I can buy them at walmart where someone answer the phone much faster and resolve a problem and I don't have to be bounded by the store with my personal information. Best buy= worse buy.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair