Best Buy - Pentagon City, Arlington, VA / hung up each time I call the store!
Best Buy, on South Hayes Street, in Pentagon City, Arlington, VA.
I called the store three times to find out if they had a specific computer product. Each time, I pushed the number for the computer department. Each time, someone picked up the phone and then hung up. When I called Customer Service at the store and described the problem, the person who answered said, "that don't got nothing to do with me."
I asked for a manager. After 15 minutes on hold, I hung up.
More Best Buy - Pentagon City, Arlington, VA Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Bestbuy Eyeglasses - eyeglasses 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department
- Best Buy - questionable service, or lack of from geek squad 
- Best Buy - laptop dell