Best Buy - Pentagon City, Arlington, VA / hung up each time I call the store!

Best Buy, on South Hayes Street, in Pentagon City, Arlington, VA.

I called the store three times to find out if they had a specific computer product. Each time, I pushed the number for the computer department. Each time, someone picked up the phone and then hung up. When I called Customer Service at the store and described the problem, the person who answered said, "that don't got nothing to do with me."

I asked for a manager. After 15 minutes on hold, I hung up.

A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
terrible customer service is plaguing the USA and the world and it starts with under paid unhappy employees giving you attitude because its the only perk they get. The pay is nonsense and these kinds of jobs are not what kids grow up wanting to be. They all know it and sadly so do we. But somehow we shamelessly continue expecting some kind of decent service like the ads show us. We can call them out much more than we do and demand they are held accountable for their actions by being a little more cunning. I mean how hard is it to outsmart a bored pissed out best buy clerk anyway, its like taking candy from a baby. Voice recognition is a skill we all have and be sure to use it next time some wanker gives you ### on the phone. If they do it in person go straight to the manager and kick up a fuss like they haven't seen before and that pillock will be kissing your feet before you leave because he knows he can only find another job just as crap and doesn't want the hassle over pissing you off.

Best Buy Logo Best Buy