Best Buy - Kennewick, Washington / very poor business practice
We purchaced an lg lcd television and lg "french door" refrigerator on 7/12/06. At the time the salesman asked if we'd like bb to come out and set up the tv. We declined.
Turned out we had a bit of trouble. I called next day for help. After spending about $3500 with them,
They wanted to charge $100 for a service call, which I declined. I also let the person on the phone
Know that that type of "service" is very poor business practice for the amount of money we'd thrown
In their laps.
But wait! There's more!
The refrigerator arrives, is installed well, the guys were great. However, when attempting to remove
All the protective tape from 14 gabillion parts in this refrigerator, I snapped off a little arm on the slide-up "opti-bin crisper/humidifier" door. I called for help and a replacement part. Customer service didn't return the call as they said they would.
I called again. Finally they called back. The fellow promised he'd look into it and get a part for me, or find out what he could and call me back... He didn't.
I called the 888 number for best buy customer service. Spent 1/2 hour on the phone only to find out
1) they don't have the part
2) they don't have the part because the product is new and they don't know if they can even get the part
3) they can send out a service guy to take a look and order the part that they can't get.
Do you think i'll be a loyal customer of best buy now? Doubtful!
More Best Buy - Kennewick, Washington Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - oneplus mobile
- Best Buy - staff & culture complaint
- Best Buy - not picking up return
- Best Buy - online order
- Best Buy - returns/exchanges