Berrylook, a division of Qandies Limited, London, Englandmerchandise not received after 36 days

Order of 3 ladies dresses not received. Paid on July 24th,
and extra for expedited shipping 3- 7 days.
After numerous requests for updates, was told one of the three
items were out of stock, which was holding up the order.

Canceled the order, because the event that the clothes
were intended for had passed.

Have since received 3 emails saying a refund would be issued
in a number of days. Each email (4 so far) request for refund
kept pushing the date further.

Is
Aug 30, 2018

More Berrylook, a division of Qandies Limited, London, England Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Os
      Oct 11, 2018

BerryLook sent me three orders with clothing that was child size not plus size as ordered. When I requested how to return and obtain a refund I kept receiving emails from many different people asking for different information, including requested me to photograph items they sent to me with packaging. This company is a rip off and that's the intent. They do not send what is ordered and they make it impossible to get your money back.

• Li
      Sep 18, 2019

I received the clothes that I ordered, however, several of the items were not the same size as what was shown on the cart. Akso, one of the items was a pair of sandals that came broken so they are useless to me. I filled ot the return message thing on the website nd was told that things were very busy but they'd get back to me. I sent four different complaints and was never contacted and my issues were not taken care of. I would never shop there again because they appear to be scamming the ublic. They have great looking clothes but what a waste of good money dealing with them!!

• Os
      Sep 19, 2019

@Linda Zabielski If you paid via PayPal, file a complaint. IF you paid via credit card, file a dispute. This was the only way I received Satisfaction and my money back/refunded.