BEL'S Furniture - Houston 45 North Location / Leather sofa, love seat and chair

Houston, TX, United States

I purchased a 100% leather furniture set from Bel's in 2008. I purchased the furniture, an extended warranty and the cleaning agents to care for the furniture. I have taken very good care of the furniture and there have been absolutely no pet activity on the furniture. It's beautiful furniture and crafted very well. For the last two years, the furniture has been peeling like crazy. I consulted a leather professional only to find out the furniture is not 100% leather. 100% leather furniture should last more than 8 years. There should be some wear and tear but the all the furniture should not be peeling. I contacted the Bel's store and the corporate office and they hid behind the warranty and its expiration. I pleaded with them to send someone out to just look at the furniture and they refused to look at the deceptive sale they executed. I have the original receipt and it shows leather furniture purchased and not a leather blend. If Bel's is selling a good product, then they should stand behind it. Do not shop at Bel’s because based on my experience, there is complete deception in the quality and they do not stand behind their product.

Kw