Belle Tire / Refused to replace the tire!
I went to Belle Tire in Lansing and bought two new tires for the front of my Astro Van. 3 months later I noticed a bulge in the side-wall of the front left tire. I took it in for warranty replacement and the salesman looked at the tire and claimed it was damaged. I pointed out that there was no damage to the rim or tire. He took his ink pen and circled a hair-line crack (which was caused by the bulge) and said it was damage. Long story short, they refused to replace the tire. I called the home office and spoke to the customer rep. who asked if they removed the tire to inspect it. I told him no. The next day he called and sided with the salesman without even offering to look at the tire.
The kicker... my brother was an engineer for Goodyear and he built tires for Formula and Indy. I had him look at the tire and within a minute he pointed to a tool mark inside the sidewall which caused the damage... caused by Belle Tire.
More Belle Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Belle Tire - Fraudulent work 
- Belle Tire - Damaged My Vehicle 
- Belle Tire - Repairs not Needed, Fraud,Shaking Tires 
- Belle Tire - Poor service! 
- Belle Tire - Warranty Scam 
- Belle Tire - unethical behavior
- Belle Tire - Poor Professionalism
- Belle Tire - caution
- Belle Tire - faulty tire not replaced