Belle TireWarranty Scam

T

Bought a couple of tires. After I got home and read the receipt I noticed they added in $6 per tire for their replacement warranty. It's optional but no one ever mentioned it.

I called them to correct it and was told I had to bring the receipt in and have a check sent out by their corporate offices even though I had paid using debit card.

When I finally went in to confront them I as told they didn't need to disclose the warranty as it was "part of the quote" I had received.

I wonder how many people they fleece on this warranty that never even know it exists.

• Ki
    kimba1962 Apr 07, 2013

Belle tire is the worst. At least the roseville, mi one is. Terrible customer service, rude obnoxious snotty people working at the counter and they've screwed up EVERY SINGLE TIME I've been there. My yruck was recently taken there without my knowledge for an insurance claim, andf they kept my wheel locks, and they were rude whern i went there to pick them up. Prior top that I had them replace one tire, they replaced the wrong one and got mad at me when I told them so.

• Ba
    Baseball 2011 Apr 10, 2011

Belle Tire sucks., never seen them honor a warranty - always got an excuse.

• Ga
    Gary Rogers Feb 12, 2008

I hate Belle Tire! I used to take my car and my wife's to the one in Lake Orion. They gave us a really good deal on new chrome rims so we got all of our service there (thats how its supposed to work, right?) and I took her car in for pair of new tires, and one of the employees came and got me to 'note previous damage'...my wifes VW bug had 2 big dents where the lift goes under the car. They straight up lied to me! my car did not have those dents when I took it in. I just shrugged it off because the employee told me that they are plastic and would bend back when the weather got warmer. So they didnt'. So I took it to a body shop. $1450!!!!!

Belle Tire in Lake Orion did $1450 of damage to my car and LIED to me about it!

DO NOT GO IT BELLE TIRE THEY WILL SCREW UP YOUR CAR AND LIE!!!

Jay Smith Jan 06, 2008

dude it was 6 per tire and if you ever had a tire that wasnt repairable youll save more than you 6 per tire.