Menu
Jcarpart Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Jcarpart
reviews & complaints

www.jcarpart.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 6 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Jcarpart has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jcarpart. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Jcarpart reviews & complaints

T
8:21 am EDT

Jcarpart Fast Delivery and Quality Product from Jcarpart - Mazda TCM

So, I gotta admit that when I saw jcarpart.com, I was a bit skeptical. But I took the plunge and ordered a Mazda TCM. I was shocked when I received it the very next day! And to top it off, it works like a charm in my car. My baby is finally back on the road! I just wanted to give a shoutout to the Jcarpart crew for being legit and coming through for me. I'm definitely going to spread the word about this company. Thanks, Jcarpart!

H
7:31 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jcarpart Beware: Jcarpart.com - Terrible Customer Service and Poor Quality Products

thing from them waste of money and time. Jcarpart (jcarpart.com) is a bad company to do business with. Their customer service is terrible and they don't keep their promises. I ordered a def pump from them and it took more than a month to receive it. They kept offering me discounts to wait, but I was tired of waiting and asked to cancel my order since it hadn't shipped yet. They didn't respond to my messages until I complained several times.

When I finally received the def pump, it turned out to be a $500 piece of junk that doesn't work. It was a complete waste of my money and time. I wish I never did business with Jcarpart (jcarpart.com) in the first place. They are not a reputable company and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. If you want to save yourself from a lot of trouble, avoid Jcarpart (jcarpart.com) at all costs.

E
6:53 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jcarpart Efficient and Painless Purchase from Jcarpart - Highly Recommend!

I was quite pleased with my experience purchasing from Jcarpart. When I placed my order, I was surprised to receive the tracking number only three hours later. I must admit, the fact that the website didn't charge me shipping or tax made me a bit suspicious. I thought to myself, "Maybe this is some kind of scam." But, to my surprise, the very next day, the part that I ordered arrived at my doorstep! I was beyond happy.

I reside in California, and I was even more impressed that the parcel shipped from California as well. The product worked perfectly, and I didn't encounter any issues. It was as if I had just bought the component from the dealership. Overall, I am satisfied with my experience with Jcarpart. They delivered the product promptly and efficiently, and the lack of shipping and tax charges made it even better. I highly recommend them!

Is Jcarpart legit?

Our verdict: Jcarpart's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Jcarpart may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Jcarpart earns 52% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Jcarpart assessed by Complaints board with 52% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

Jcarpart has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Jcarpart has claimed the domain name for jcarpart.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Jcarpart.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Jcarpart website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

A

Jcarpart Customer Beware: My Disappointing Experience with jcarpart.com

at? They didn't even apologize for the inconvenience, just took my money and left me in the dust. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else for your car parts needs.

Ok, look, I gotta tell you about my experience with jcarpart.com. Let me just say, it wasn't great. I placed an order, like ya do, and I made sure the address was all correct and good to go. But then, for some reason, the product got sent back to the seller. Now, I'm not saying it was their fault exactly, but it definitely wasn't mine. So what do they do? Do they send it back out to me? Nope. Do they give me a full refund? Nah. They took 30% of my money for absolutely no reason! What's up with that, jcar?

I mean, I was pretty bummed out about the whole thing. And maybe a little angry too, I won't lie. I felt like the customer service just wasn't there, you know? Like, where's the apology or anything? Nope, they just took my cash and left me in the lurch. Is that really how you treat your customers, jcarpart.com? I mean, come on.

So let me just give ya a word of advice here, folks. If you're looking for car parts and you stumble across jcarpart.com, maybe keep looking. I don't think you want to end up in the same boat as me. There's gotta be better options out there.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jcarpart Disappointing experience with Jcarpart: Order delayed for more than two weeks!

I was really in need of a car part, so I placed an order with Jcarpart. They assured me that I would receive the part in three days, which was perfect for me since I needed it urgently. However, it's now been more than two weeks, and I still don't have the part. I'm very disappointed with Jcarpart, and I doubt I will order anything from them again.

I tried to reach out to the company to find out what was causing the delay, but all they told me was that they were short-staffed and that it was out of their control. I mean, really? This is not a good way to run a business. If you make a promise to deliver something within a certain timeframe, you should do everything in your power to keep that promise, even if it means hiring more staff.

Honestly, I'm feeling frustrated with Jcarpart and their lack of transparency regarding my order. It seems like they don't value their customers, aren't interested in retaining them, and don't care about the promises they make. I hope they improve their services soon because I don't want anyone else to go through the same frustration and disappointment that I have faced.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jcarpart Disappointing Experience with Jcarpart: Delayed Shipping and Out-of-Stock Item

I was in need of a car part recently and decided to give Jcarpart a try. After placing my order, I patiently awaited the arrival of my part, but it wasn't until about a week later that it was shipped out. Thankfully, they did provide me with a tracking number, but after two weeks of checking the status, I noticed that it hadn't moved from the same location.

Feeling a bit frustrated, I decided to reach out to their customer service team to see what was going on. To my disappointment, they informed me that the item I ordered was out of stock and would not be available for delivery anytime soon. I couldn't help but feel taken aback, as I would have appreciated the company informing me earlier on that the part was unavailable.

I ended up having to rent a truck to get the job done, which has resulted in additional expenses that I wasn't anticipating. While Jcarpart did offer a 5% discount for the inconvenience caused, I still feel disappointed that I had to go through this ordeal.

About Jcarpart

Jcarpart (jcarpart.com) is an online marketplace that specializes in providing its customers with high-quality auto parts at competitive prices. The platform was established to provide an easy and accessible way for customers to purchase auto parts and accessories from the comfort of their homes. It boasts a large variety of replacement parts from reputable manufacturers that are compatible with a wide range of vehicle makes and models.

With a user-friendly interface, Jcarpart allows customers to navigate through its extensive parts catalog with ease. Customers can search for and purchase all kinds of auto parts ranging from engines, transmissions, wheels, suspension parts, body panels, and electrical components, among others. The platform also caters to customers who are looking for used or refurbished parts that are still in excellent condition, yet cost-effective.

Jcarpart has built a reputation for providing its customers with exceptional customer service and support. It offers fast and reliable shipping to ensure that customers receive their orders promptly and in excellent condition. The platform is designed to allow customers to track their orders, making it easy to know the status of their order and the estimated delivery time.

In addition to its comprehensive parts catalog, Jcarpart has a team of experts who can provide customers with technical assistance whenever they need it. The platform has a dedicated customer support team that is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns that customers may have. Jcarpart goes above and beyond to ensure that customers receive the highest quality of service and support possible.

Overall, Jcarpart (jcarpart.com) is a reliable and convenient online marketplace that offers a wide range of auto parts and accessories. The platform's user-friendly interface, exceptional customer support, and speedy delivery make it an ideal choice for anyone looking to purchase auto parts online.

Jcarpart Customer Reviews Overview

Jcarpart is an online retailer specializing in quality and affordable automotive parts and accessories. The website has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who have praised its affordable prices, fast shipping, and exceptional customer service.

Many customers have commented on the extensive range of options available on Jcarpart's website, with parts available for a wide range of vehicles. Customers have also noted the high quality of the products they have received, with many praising the durability and effectiveness of the parts they have purchased.

Shipping from Jcarpart is fast and reliable according to customer feedback, with many customers receiving their orders within days of placing them. Additionally, the company's customer service has been praised by many customers, who have highlighted the friendly and helpful staff who are quick to respond to inquiries and resolve issues.

Overall, customers have been overwhelmingly pleased with their experiences shopping on Jcarpart's website, citing the convenience, affordability, and quality of the products and services offered.

Holistic Rating Overview

Sitejabber
Sitejabber
1.5
17 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jcarpart website

www.jcarpart.com Jcarpart website

Jcarpart email

Jcarpart social media

Jcarpart address

USA

Jcarpart Category

Jcarpart is related to the Auto Parts and Repair Stores category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Jcarpart?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jcarpart Customer Service. Initial Jcarpart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jcarpart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jcarpart. Discuss the issues you have had with Jcarpart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.