Bella Brite Tooth Whitening System / unauthorized charge to my credit card

Phone: 18662478971

I ordered a free trial of beela brite tooth whitener on line on november 12th, 2008. They were authorized to charge me only $4.87 for shipping and handling. I received the item and there was only one package. Nothing in the package indicated that I needed to send part back or wqould be charged an additional$78.41 because I would have returned it immediately and called to complain. The product works beautifully but I would not recommend it to anyone because they were dishonest in how they do business. Compnies should not be able to mail you something you did not agree to receive and then charge you more money for not sending it back! They should pay me for having to deal with this and waste my time. I found out about the extra charge when I received my credit card bill. It caused an overdraft which cost me an additional $30. I had the same problem with the seattle coffee company. I ordered some coffee through them and received it within a reasonable period of time. They charged $26 for shipping and handling and then proceeded to send 3 more shipments a week apart that I did not authorize. They did not notify me by email nor did they include any billing information in my shipments. When I called them they said I could change my order to less frequent. When I cancelled enstead and told them it was due to them billing me without notification they sent an email to confirm the cancellation. I did not give it over the phone so obviously they had it all along. So... Buyer beware! I for one am finished ordering on line. I cannot afford the overcharges or the hassles.

Comments

15th of Nov, 2010
    BELLA BRITE TOOTH WHITENING SYSTEM - Wasn't able to get ahold of them
    Bella Brite
    Aurora
    Colorado
    Phone: 1-866-366-8424
    bellabrite.com

I have tried calling several times also, tried to get ahold of them by internet!
    I got no responses! They give you no time to even try it with a shipment already in the box before you even accept it and then charge you!
    They even charge you for a box if it is damaged!
    This is fraud and I am mad as H---!
    Mary Hauger