Bell Canada / confused billing
To Whom It May Concern:
I had service with you only for three moths from July 15 until October 13. I had to change my phone provider because of your confused billing. I used to have a phone with you before and I had the same problem. I paid you $26 on Sept. 15 and $55.72 on Oct. 16.
I think I do not own you any more money and please stop sending me the bills. I had some charges over $9, which had been clarified with Lorna ID number 8952.
I already send you a couple letters asking for clarifying this account and do not send me any more bills because I do not own you money.
If you have any questions please call me at [protected].
24 Greendust Crt.
L6S 5K2 Brampton
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - Bell mobility
- Bell Canada - bell fibe
- Bell Canada - cell phone list while shipping
- Bell Canada - home phone
- Bell Canada - bell mobility