Bell Canada / bundle package scam

Hamilton, ON, Canada

I was offered a promotional package with Bell for Cable, Internet and Telephone for 6 months. I started in Aug 2013 and promotion was to end in Feb 2014. I was informed during the promotion that upon the closing of the promotion a rep will call to discuss about what services/bundle I would take. I did not get any call and when I look at my Feb 2014 i get a bill of $250.00. I called the rep the same day to discuss he said that it was a mistake and said to call the next day and speak to the loyality team. After discussing with the loyality team they said that it will be rectified but then they did not resolve it. On March 1st I had some one call from the loyality team saying that they are ready to work with me on this and even agreed to the disputed amount which came up to $133 and when we were finalizing the amount he goes and speaks to his manager who agrees to only 50% of the disputed amount would be resolved. I escalated this to CCTS thinking it will be resolved and I get a call from this Bell rep named John who is so arrogant and does not listen and says finally you have to pay the whole amount and that they do not have to call to discuss .

Sa