Bell Canada / over charging and scammers!
-Charged me for a number I didn't know I had and it has never had a phone attached to it. Had to pay the charges AND give 30 days notice to cancel it!!!
-Continually "play" with my account so I don't have to pay over X amount of dollars each month. It only ever lasts for a month!
- One time I was charged $60.00+ for a 911 call! They did credit me back.
I can go on and on about them. I just need a to pay the small sum of $2000.00 to get then out of my life. Oh, and 30 days notice.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills