Bell Canada / over charging and scammers!

BC, Canada Review updated:

-Charged me for a number I didn't know I had and it has never had a phone attached to it. Had to pay the charges AND give 30 days notice to cancel it!!!
-Continually "play" with my account so I don't have to pay over X amount of dollars each month. It only ever lasts for a month!
- One time I was charged $60.00+ for a 911 call! They did credit me back.
I can go on and on about them. I just need a to pay the small sum of $2000.00 to get then out of my life. Oh, and 30 days notice.

Ca

Comments

• Be
      Dec 31, 2012

they are trying to scam me again...i bought a pay as you go CELL PHONE from Bell...(BIG MISTAKE) and i had it charged to my home phone account, so when i got that phone in i callled them to tell them i was not happy with that phone and i wanted a new one so i ordered a new one and i returned the old one...

BUT FOR SOME REASON BELL STILL WANTS TO CHARGE ME FOR BOTH CELL PHONES EVEN THOUGH I RETURNED THE OLD ONE TO THEM... THATS HOW THEY ROLL AND THEYYY LOVEEEE TO SCAM PEOPLE...EVERYONE WATCH OUT AND PLEASE LEAVE BELL ASAP.

DEAR BELL COMPANY OF CANADA
    I DONT [censored]ING THINK YOUR GOING TO SCAM ME OR ANYONE ELSE... YOU CAN GO [censored] YOURSELF.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!