Belk / ivanka trump merchandise

35601, United States Review updated:

I have been a loyal Belk (previously Parisian) customer since 1983. However, it has come to my attention that you sell Ivanka Trump merchandise. Unfortunately, I will shop elsewhere as long as you carry any Trump products. When you discontinue these products, I will resume shopping at your stores. I can not in good conscience support a company that carries merchandise that supports this vile and replusive family.

Pa
Feb 6, 2017

Comments

• Ni
      8th of Feb, 2017

Yeah, that's really fair to hold it against her and her company that you disagree with her father. She is a business woman who has worked hard and built a brand, and as a woman, I want other woman to succeed. I would never hold something I felt about someone's relative against them because I dislike their family member (ex.-I'm not a Paris Hilton fan and she has made several statements and done many things I disagreed with and some that offended me, but it was not for Conrad Hilton or any of her other relatives to have to pay for it). I still stay in their hotels. But I guess for Belk it's a good thing they will have your business because my family and I shopped there weekly and they are losing ours, as well as most of my friends' business. Also, given the fact they are based in the south, which Trump carried, I would imagine they will be losing other business as well. Time will tell, I guess. Happy shopping to you.