Beko Washing Machine / Washing Machine
Have a Beko washing machine WMA5410 for nearly a year brought Feb'09, Motor/Circuit board blew on the 23rd Dec '09. Engineer came out on the 5th Jan '10, parts ordered an engineer arrived on the 23rd Jan ( after the scheduled engineer on the 21st fell ill ).
New PCB install, but the new motor was broken. Engineer wait away ordering a new part. It's now nearly 3 weeks later an still no engineer or part.
5 weeks of laundrette washing £30 a shot ( Wife +2 kids, couple more weeks of this and I might as well have brought a new washing machine ( NOT BEKO!!! )
Shame last one lasted 4 years.
More Beko Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Beko - FridgeFreezer 
- Beko - washing machine 
- Beko - Faulty fridge freezers
- Beko - Fault on new induction hob
- Beko Wma520s - Bad quality product 
- Beko - dish washer machine
- Beko - Failure to honor warranty/Unprofessional and unethical behavior in Beko Service Center for Senegal
- Beko - refrigerator
- Beko - washing machine
- Beko - oven brackets