Beko — FridgeFreezer
I have a Beko Fridge Freezer since new (now only 18 months old), and it has an intermittent fault which Beko's engineers have been unable to locate and fix. I have lost 2 full freezer and fridge loads of food (>£800) and Beko refused not only to compensate me for any of it, but they have now said that as the fridge freezer is out of guarantee, they will not repair anything, including the original fault.
They are the most awful company
PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SANITY AND DO NOT NOT BUY A BEKO appliance.
More Beko Complaints & Reviews
- Beko - washing machine 
- Beko - Faulty fridge freezers
- Beko - Fault on new induction hob
- Beko Wma520s - Bad quality product 
- Beko - repeatedly malfunctioning Beko refridge
- Beko - Dishwasher
- Beko - refrigerator (cn161230dx)
- Beko - beko did not honour the warranty when almost reach expired
- Beko - Non-working fridge
- Beko - tumble dryer