BeautifulHalo / clothing

1 Hong Kong, United Kingdom

I ordered two items of clothing on December 2, after a bit of back and forth apologising for the delay, they eventually arrived on December 29.

Upon arrival, the first hoodie (a floral rose 'embroidered' hoodie), is not embroidered at all. With the roses hot glued onto the hoodie, with many peeling off in the packaging, and visible glue flaking around the design. I genuinely haven't seen anything like it before, it really is despicable.

The south side letter snake printed sweatshirt is equally poorly made - the design on the front of the sweatshirt is blown up and has been printed at such a low quality that you can visibly see the individual blocks of pixels.

I emailed them immediately asking for a return to be issued to get a refund. They never responded. I contacted them via live chat a week later where they told me that I needed to email as they only dealt with "sales".

I emailed again, and still - to this day no response.

Now two weeks after receiving the items, which is the expiry of their refund period, I contacted the live chat again - they did not respond to my messages even though they were connected.

It's absolutely appalling quality for quite an expensive product, and their service is even worse.

Wi