BE2 / unauthorised debit from my bank account...

1 Czech Republic Review updated:

Hi

I have discovered a debit of 2, 247.00 CZK from my account at airbank.cz
I have not agreed to such unauthorised payment and would like to formally ask your company for an immediate repayment of money taken from my account... This includes any previous debits which I have not agreed to and to the best of my knowledge I have never given any authorisation to debit my card.
I would also like to make it quite clear that I would like you to remove any data help about me as I no longer wishes to be associated in anyway whatsoever with you or affiliated companies s I have lost all trust and faith in your very unethical business MO. I will also instruct my bank to block my card and to re-issue another also take this as notice that I will also be seeking legal advice should you refuse my demand.
I wish you a good day and look forward to having my money back onto my account with immediate effect. Please find below a copy and paste of said transaction...

Respectfully

Earl Richardson

Payment reference: [protected]
B
-2 247, 00 CZK
02.04.2018be2 ​​Sarl Payment by Richardson Earl Roebert Card (516844 ****** 7720)
Payment Reference[protected]

Payment note:
    Edit note

Ea
Apr 10, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      25th of Apr, 2018

Hi I want my money back please and you didnt get a permission from me to deduct this amount
    Please refund me back please