Be2 / subscription not cancelled
I have discovered in my JUNKBOX a swag of emails form a debt collector representing Be2, claiming that I owe the company money, that I will be taken to court, that I will incur the cour costs as well as be forced to pay Be2.
That came as big surprise to me, because I cancelled my subscription years ago when I noticed catalogue photos of the same blokes appearing time & time again with different names ! Be2 said the photos were there to provide a 'more satisfying online experience' for the user, and that some chaps preferred not to post their photos.
I decided to leave the site because customer service & communication were appalling, needless to say, cancelling my subscription was just as complicated, unsatisfying and horrendous.
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2.co.uk - this site is all about making money, and raiding your debit card
- Be2 LLC - they didn't inform me and took money for nothing