Be2dating web site

In July 2015 I enrolled in the dating site be2.ph Luxembourg and enjoyed the site and having made contact with several prospective partners and I decided to send an Email withdrawing myself from the site . A week or so later my profile and indeed all the contacts had been deleted . Great I thought . However on the 2nd of February I had deducted from my credit card account another subscription of NZ$ 359.40 . It is correct to assume that on the removal of my profile, and indeed the contacts within the site by be2, that the termination from the site had been accepted . What has happened is not acceptable and is considered an act of theft . My name is Colin Kelly and my Email address is [protected]@gmail.com and the web site was Premium www.be2.ph Luxembourg LUX Because the web site has been deleted I have no other information I hope this has helped and Thanks .

Re
Feb 23, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Feb 23, 2016

I along with most other users of the internet have a great amount of trust in the service that we all enjoy . Unreliable and indeed operators of services that are unreliable and tend toward dishonesty need to be told of their indiscretions so they can correct such activities . If they do not rectify their short comings then all other users should be alerted .

• Co

I have done this above

May 15, 2016

I did my profile long time ago. Maybe 2 yrs. i did the profile n never go back to check bcuz i knew with out paying. I cant read or send the msg. Some how on the 07/04/16. They took my money frommy credit $287.40. I dont kno where and how to get back. They r a cheater

Jul 23, 2017

@Christina nguyen jeden raz w zyciu zajrzałam na portal, i... przez 2 lata nikt nie kradł mi pieniedzy z kąta, do 21.07.17... info z bilingu bankowego wyrażnie mi mówi, ze dnia 21.07 zostały pobrane pieniądze opłata za korzystanie z portalu, z którego nie korzystam... złodzieje...

• Ne
      Aug 10, 2017

You people are a bunch of thieves I never gave you my account details and you took money out of my account without my knowledge your a [censor] mob of [censor] thief's as the comments before me he had the same problem put the [censor] money back you [censor]