Bata India / Hush Puppy / Defective Hush Puppy shoe.
Sub: Defective Hush Puppy shoe.
I have been using BATA shoes for more than 3 decades (I am 56 years old now). Even today out of three pairs of shoes I have two are of BATA company. AND I NEVER HAD ANY COMPLAIN. My son too has two pairs of shoes of BATA company out of three.
But the last pair of shoes (one of your best brand 'Hush Puppies') which I purchased about two years ago had manufacturing defect which I brought to the notice of managers of BATA’s various showrooms but none helped or rather passed the buck. The facts are:
1. The shoe is 'Hush Puppies' without laces.
2. The colour was cherry.
3. The colour soon faded and became brownish
4. Its sole started chipping off.
5. Sole completely broke down
In the beginning when soon after the purchase its colour faded the manager of Mahanagar, Lucknow showroom got it coloured but soon that too faded out. Other than this there was no help available and none paid any heed to my complains.
I sent the shoe (one piece) for their (BATA) expert opinion whether if indeed there was any manufacturing defect or not. But to my great dismay BATA returned the pack and did not even bother to wrote me any thing.
Ram K. Goel
More Bata India / Hush Puppy Complaints & Reviews
- Hush Puppies / Bata - Defective shoe
- Hush Puppies Shoes - Torn shoe
- Bata India (Hush Puppies) - Sole Torn apart (from centre) of newly purchased shoes 
- Hush Puppies Sandals - Defective sandals 
- Hush Puppy (Bata India) - Cracked shoes
- Hush Puppies - order delivery and confirmation
- Hush Puppies - shoes
- Hush Puppies - bag
- Hush Puppies - hush puppies egypt mohandeseen branch
- Hush Puppies - returned items