Baseball Express / RIP OFF

I purchased a NIKE bat for almost $400 -- the top flew off when the second batter was using it. They wouldn't take it back at BASEBALL EXPRESS -- I was ripped off for $400!!!

Comments

11th of May, 2009

Baseball Express told me to contact NIKE - NIKE told me it was Baseball Express' responsibility. I'll never order from this place again - and the Customer Service people are RUDE and extremely STUPID -

• Ye
      15th of May, 2010

Copied directly from their website:

Aluminum/composite bats carry the manufacturer's warranty in addition to our 30-day "No Sweat" Guarantee. If your aluminum/composite bat is defective, the manufacturer requires that it be returned directly to them. Please call the manufacturer toll free for current details. For non-defective aluminum/composite bats, simply return it to us within 30 days, unused and in the original "shrink-wrapped" packaging.

Nike Bats: 1-888-302-6453

And if you were within the year from the day you bought it, I GUARANTEE nike did not say that. Your pissed off because you are going to have to wait 2 weeks to get your new bat.