Barton Publishing / Scabies Prevention / charged twice for book that i did not receive

I ordered a booklet for scabies prevention for my granddaughter. It was suppose to consist of natural ingredients to prevent another outbreak. First they charged me twice on my debit card and I never received the the first book, then they told me Ihad to pay for some diet pills for valued at thirty-nine dollars once a month.When I tried to back out of the sale they warned me that I would be charged twice and I was. Please help me get my money back and cancel those pills.Thank You, Brenda Hubbard

Comments

• Ph
      14th of Jun, 2011

I sure wish I had seen this report on Barton Publishing's scam BEFORE I paid $79.90 to get both reports. I submitted the order and did not get the reports that night. I thougth, ok, it'll be there in the morning. Wrong!!
    So I tried to call the telephone number listed. It rings once and quits ringing. No one ever picks up the line to answer. I think there needs to be a governing agency that ALL CLAIMS must be cleared through before a website can be setup to fraud consumers. It's too bad there are so many dishonest people out to fraud innocent people looking for help on the internet. The site is setup so that it looks legit with money back guarantee promises. Too bad you can't get through to anyone. This fraudulent company needs to be shut down now!