Barton Publishing / Overcharging
I ordered an electronic PDF download of a report about suggested dietary regimes for curing acid reflux at a total cost of $17.00. I also added a couple of "free" offers as a part of the order. However, after submitting my credit card details, I received an email detailing my order which totaled $48.95 as it included a hard copy to be sent to my home as well as a "VIP" upgrade giving me access to the "free" reports. I had also ticked a box which offered 2 months free trial access to WellnessWatchersMD, a website relating to healthy living. The confirmatory email (from Barton Publishing) stated that I was now committed to a monthly subscription to this website unless I canceled it in 14 days, and that Wellness would email me with login details in order to do this. So far I haven't heard from Wellness.
Have emailed Barton Publishing and await their reply.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - Passing on Credit Card Information
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges