Barclays Bank / Juniper Financial Corporation / Poor service!
Juniper financial, owned by barclays bank (Delaware via uk) , informed me they can take from 3 to 10 days to note that a customer check has been received. And then they add an additional 24 hours to process that check. All the while piling up on the customer huge late fees - - even though check was in u. S. Mail and at their bank by due date. That allows them to pile up a total of 12 days on which they can charge late fees. And all the while check was mailed in time to arrive by the due date!
I view this not only as exploitative but also unethical and immoral. Where are the consumer protection laws that should throw this type of operation in jail. Juniper financial corporation of barclays bank is the credit card arm for airtran airlines visa program.
More Barclays Bank / Juniper Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour