Barclays Bank Delaware / Juniper Financial / Unauthorized charges!
One of the largest credit card issuers in the US, this privately held subsidiary of a foreign bank seems to have a practice of late billing, slow processing, and unresponsive customer service that results in inappropriate assessment of late fees and interest on payments delivered to them on time but not processed in a timely fashion. Since they appear to profit hugely from this practice I have a hard time believing it is just ineptitude. They issue a number of specialty cards for a variety of airlines and retailers. Contacting their customer service is a waste of time. Cancel your card, and complain to the sponsoring airline or retailer, as their customer service departments might actually care. Complaints can also be filed with the FDIC using an easy online complaint form.
More Barclays Bank Delaware / Juniper Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges