Barclays Bank / Repeated calls
I received a call at 12:13 pm from a person called "Priya" who represented that she was calling from Barclays Bank regarding a credit card offer. I politely informed her that i would not be interested, asked her not to call me again and cut the call. Surprisingly, i received a call from the same number again at 12:16 pm asking me if i was interested in Barclays Bank credit card. The person speaking was "Priya" again. When i informed her that she had called me a while back and that she should not be calling me again, she aske dme my name and hung the call without even apologizing.
Thereafter, i called the number back (+[protected]) and spoke to her. She was not even apologetic then. I asked her to transfer the call to her senior. I was transferred to a lady called "Kala". I asked her the details of the company she was calling from and i told her that i propose to file a complaint. She informed that she had joined only a few days back and dint know the company she was working for!!! She was quite rude and cut the call without even hearing me out.
Thereafter, i called 3-4 times and they kept cutting my call and after 2-3 calls they kept the phone off the receiver and i kept getting the busy message. I called after 10 mins and spoke to another lady and explained what happened. She informed me that they were calling on behalf of Barclays Bank and that the agent they worked for was "Shraya Enterprises".
I would like to lodge a complaint against Barclays Bank and the agent for having called me more than once in a span of 3 mins and being extremely rude. Also, the ladies who called me dint even know good English and requested me to speak in Kannada after having called me to speak about the credit card in English.
More Barclays Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour