Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] / enrollment of third-party accounts

1 Philippines

I am an OFW in Saudi and currently, am trying to enroll my mother and my brother's as third party beneficiaries. I send money to my own account in the Philippines every month and I even got en e-pay card for my brother. I have an online banking account which is active which I use to pay bills. I have been trying to add my brother and mother's account and I have just found that I am not the only one encountering this nonsensical problem caused by BPI's archaic system of account enrollment. My God! You actually need to MAIL or SEND this enrollment form IN PERSON within 10 days of application???!!! I don't think they even considered us, OFWs when they made this protocol. I tried to print and sign then email the scan to my mother yesterday then I made her submit it to the branch of my bank account. Much to my dismay, they denied it because it isn't the ORIGINAL application form.

The hell??!! I am a FEMALE OFW in one of the strictest region of SAUDI ARABIA and I can not just go out on my own to send this document in saudi post. I have tons of work --- 12-hour shifting duty-- and days off are hard to get because of staffing shortage. And if I do get days off, I still need to get an outing permit and transportation appointment JUST TO SEND THIS DOCUMENT.

I recently found out that I am not the only one facing this issue as I have seen various comments on youtube on a certain tutorial on account enrollment. I hope they improve their system and give more leeway to those who are not residing in the country.