Bank Of America / claims dept.
I was scammed by a fake tech support company-"Ayogi Support". B of A said I had to provide proof that I was scammed because the scammer provided B of A with a bogus electronic contract with my name on it stating that I agreed to pay Ayogi $149.99 plus a foreign charge!!! B of A denied my claim and believed the scammer!! I talked to the claims department by phone and convinced them to reopen my case. A couple days later I provided proof in print that this company scams people. Mine happened to be in connection with Netflix. I researched the internet and found an article stating that Ayogi support was a known scammer. I faxed the article to B of A, plus provided B of A the site address so they could confirm this. Then I got a letter from B of A saying my claim was once again denied because the evidence wasn't submitted in the required time frame. I faxed it all in right away!!! B of A said I should contact the scammer to see if I could get my money back! Seriously??????? None of this is making any sense to me. I am thinking I am slipping through the cracks of their system. I have been a preferred customer since the 70's and they would rather lose me as a customer over $149.99+. None of this makes sense. I will be going to US Bank. I didn't realize B of A had such a bad reputation. I thought they protected their client's money. I was wrong! I am also checking into suing B of A. It isn't the amount of money, it is the PRINCIPLE! As long as these internet scammers get away with this, the more they will keep doing what they do.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing