Bank Of America / robbing folks with nsf fees!
Bank of America is in the business of robbing people. Their rules constantly change to benefit their pockets and there is no consistency from one rep to another. In the past year, they have managed to rob me of over $900 of my hard earned money. I only know this figure because it was thrown in my face today by a so-called customer service manager that I’m doing a poor job of managing my finances. Never mind the fact that I'm a single mom and a business owner trying to keep my head above water in the mortgage industry. I have been monitoring my account on-line constantly to prevent this from happening, and no one could offer me an explanation, all I know is that in 5 minutes I racked up $210 in overdraft fees for $30 worth of transactions. When I questioned why they process transactions from biggest to smallest instead of in the order they are presented, I was told that this was intended to benefit the consumer so the most important items are paid. OK, so if I have a $100 light bill and I go on a shopping spree for $110, how is it more important to pay the shopping spree first? They have no method as to how long credit transactions and debits show as pending before that money is out back into your balance. All they can tell you is to write down every time you use your card, and do not rely on the online banking as a ledger. I may be wrong, but I thought debit cards were created as a convenience to the consumer, and on-line accounts were an added convenience. If I have to write down each time I use my debit card, wouldn't it be easier to write checks and have carbon copes so I can transfer it to a ledger when I have time? Their customer service reps are rude and have no clue what they are talking about. They just love to point out that it's your fault and they stick together like glue no matter how wrong they are. Bank of America is definitely an institution with no heart. They are extorting millions of Americans and they have absolutely no remorse whatsoever. If anyone knows of a class action lawsuit against them, I would love to voice my opinions. I'm not usually a vengeful person, but I can't wait for the day when they get what they have coming to them.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Not Stopping Un-Authorized and Fraudulent Transaction - Allowing it to complete first.
- Bank Of America Corporation - Service in my area/ not providing me what I want that they can provide.
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied