Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St / improper service

1 Baltimore, MD, United States

I work a few stores up from the bank, my bosses business acct. Is through boa. I decided to check out their checking acct. Offers and to also ask if I would be able to use my temporary state i.D. (I was waiting fir my new 1 in the mail) to open the acct. I also had my social security card, work i. D and birth certificate. The lobby was extremely busy as it was 15 mins til close on sat. The manager or customer service rep came out and asked me if she could help me. (the seating area is about 3 feet from the lobby area) I was waiting for her to take me to a cubicle or desk. So I didnt think I should have to have everyone overhear my financial personal business so I askedher if we could sit down to speak. She said "well, we can sit here but I have no computer" which was fine. I proceeded to tell her about my paychecks being drawn on boa and if I could open an acct with what I had. First off she never even glanced at any of my documents, check anything. She rudely interrupted me and said no we cant do anything for you, we have to scan the bar codes on all i. D's well, my temporary i. D has a barcode and dl license #. But since she never looked she wouldn't know. Id rather not speculate as to why she blew me or my business off. It was very disheartening to know that a bank I wanted to start business with treated perspective customers this way. If she had looked at my documents and told me to wait for my permanent i. D to come I would 've understood. If she wasnt so rude and at least asked me to have a seat instead of expecting me to explain mybusi ess in front of 10 strangers it might have changed things. Unfortunately I did not get her name. I will. Please in the meantime take this complaint seriously, if she treats certain customers this way you may be losing alot of potential clients.

Le