Bank Of Africa / stay away!
I found this in my email. I'm sure this is just another scam, so stay away from this bank and people!
You can now email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- from mr ibrahim ama bills and exchange manager, bank of africa (Boa) ouagadougou burkina faso. Dear friend I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($18.5 million dollars united states) to your account. After hearing from you I will give you more details about the transaction, and application which you will forward to the bank, and I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted. If you are interested please reply me immediately. Ibrahimama28@hotmail. Fr
More Bank Of Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of Africa - scam! 
- Bank Of Africa - wanting bank info
- Bank Of Africa - wants your information
- Bank Of Africa - scam and lies
- Bank Of Africa - don't trust them!
- Bank Of Africa - money never reflect
- Bank Of Africa - huge scam 
- Bank Of Africa Foundation / BOA Group - bank
- Bank Of Africa & Alliance & Leicester International Limited - asking me to send £ 1,400.00 gbp to convert my $2m inherited
- Bank Of Africa - bennedict joseph