Banggood / my order was cancelled

This was my first experience with Banggood and it was a total disaster! I wasted my time and finally made an order. Few hours later I received a message from them saying my order was cancelled! I immediately contacted customer service and they told that my order was cancelled because I did not register a PayPal account. I told them that there were two options when placing an order and I choosed to pay with my debit card. I did receive my money back but I was super disappointed because I really wanted those things!

De
Mar 10, 2016

Comments

• Gu
      Jan 15, 2017

Why cancel orders without confirmation at first, what's wrong with my payment? when I've done via credit tranfers

Jan 14, 2019

Banggood cancelled my order without notification that it had been cancelled. I had to go into my order status to find out it was cancelled. I really wanted what I had ordered. I chatted with C/S and he told me my order had been cancelled due to system error. He stated I would get a refund and to just place the order once again. I was my first order and I was hesitant to order from Banggood. I will NOT be purchasing from them again as this was their first impression they left me with.

-MP