Banfield Pet Hospital / doctor, surgery, service

1 Banfield Hospital North Myrtle beach sc, United States

Do not go here I warn you! I would give them 0 stars if I could! This place is full of cowards and crooks! I took my dog for his neuter/cryptorchid surgery on friday, 1/25/19 doing the surgery the coward himself dr. Kevin kelley who never would come speak to us bc he knew how bad he screwed up! My dog was already bleeding from his incisions saturday night! We took him back to the vet monday and they seemed careless about it and looked at my dog for all of 3 minutes maybe and once again the doctor - dr. Kevin kelley did not come out to speak to us but had the nurses running back and forth translating for him! Then lastly the problem was not fixed and we had to bring our bleeding dog back the following day bc his incisions were open; this place had the gaul to want to charge us for the whole entire surgery again after we had just paid $712 just a few days prior. Then again the doctors never ever ever faced us during this whole entire ordeal (cowards) and has the nurse come out to tell us that we can work with you since you already have the meds and get it down to $600 lol 😂 I warn you do not go to this place I was told at the beginning the surgery was $348 and I left paying $712 this place will rob you blind and leave your dog or any other animal in pain!!! To go on they stick it to you by not reimbursing you for there plans they make you get! This place is money hungry, incompetent and careless!

Banfield Pet Hospital