Banfield Pet Hospital / beware of them

I took my puppy to be spayed. She is totally incontinent ever since. Banfield will accept no responsibility. I took her to another vet that said they are responsible. Basically they have let me know I should sue they don't care. The monetary gain I would get from suing won't cover the medicine she now needs for life and other care. My living room furniture is now at the dump. She's not even 6 months old. Banfield will not take care of things if they made a mistake. Beware and cautious if you have a contract there.

Va

Comments

• Al
      21st of Mar, 2009

Hello,
    I am contemplating working for Banfield so I am carefully reviewing many of the positive and negative comments on the website about the company.
    First, what you are describing is a hormonal-induced incontinence. A small population of spayed females can become incontinent. This could happen at any vet, any hospital, any day. It usually requires treatment with a product called DES or PPA. So ironically, your other vet is incorrect and simply taking advantage of your hatred of Banfield by saying they are responsible. I hate to tell you the same exact thing has happened to every single vet, including me, and including this new vet you are going to. That's the facts.