Banfield Pet Hospital / wellness plan rip off!
I am thoroughly disgusted with Banfield Pet Hospital and their so-called money saving Wellness Plans. First of all, they are ALL about sales. They will sell you services, vaccinations and meds that are not all necessary. They are commonly called, "ball-washing Banfield" in my household. Once, my dog cut the webbing in his foot. They wanted to charge me $200 anestesia, $30 for stitches, $15 for the wrap, $60 for the meds. When I told them to forget it, they agreed to one staple in his foot for $12 and I bought a wrap at Walmart for $5.
Another time, I needed pain pills for my dog because he limps and their vets can find the problem and insist on regular meds... at $60 a month. Those same meds are on PetMeds for $20 but Bainfield REFUSES to give me a prescription. They will however, match the price INCLUDING S&H. What crap.
Their wellness plans are rip offs. They charge extremely high rates for their services and meds. And even with a so-called discount, they are still HIGHER than many other places. And that contract... well, read the other posts and good luck trying to cancel!
I am one regretfully sorry sucker.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - wellness plan scam! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan / teeth cleaning / money grabbing practices
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet services
- Banfield Pet Hospital - I will never return
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet insurance 
- [Resolved] Banfield Hospital - tooth extraction