Banfield / "wellness plan"
I placed my kitten on the wellness plan and a few weeks later he had to be put to sleep probably due to FIP. They told me to cancel the plan I had to call the main office. After being on hold for about 15 minutes I tell the rep that my cat died and she says I owe them $150.00. Guess I didn't make enough monthly payments to cover the money I saved on the plan. Felt like I was dealing with some HMO. We don't need that kind of thing spreading over to the animal care. Plus I'm starting to think a smart vet would work for himself not some big corp.
More Banfield Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - availability
- Banfield Pet Hospital - double charge
- Banfield Pet Hospital - negligent and unethical behavior - they caused the death of our english bulldog
- Banfield Pet Hospital - fraud and intentional misrepresentation
- Banfield Pet Hospital - scheduling & management attitude