Banfield Animal Hospital / trying to sell unneeded services!
Recently took my dog to Banfield, because his hot spots and itchy skin. The vet indicated that his lungs sounded bad and wanted to take x-rays worth hundreds of dollars. She kept on saying that it could be serious. Next came the time to sign the papers to let them do it. After I refused to get the x-ray-pictures done, the vet refused to prescribe anything for the itchy skin. Needless to say that I went to see my regular vet. Strange enough my regular vet told me there was NOTHING wrong with his lungs, prescribed medicine for the skin and he is getting better.
More Banfield Animal Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan / teeth cleaning / money grabbing practices
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet services
- Banfield Pet Hospital - I will never return
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet insurance 
- [Resolved] Banfield Hospital - tooth extraction