Banana Republic / lowering credit card limit
Banana Republic cut my credit limit from 2900 to 200.
I can no longer buy anyting there.
I have good credit.
This seems unfair to me, but it just means I will not shop there.
They rae a company that makes their money by selling a product - CLOTHING! Not supposedly by credit card late fees.
I have always paid my balance off in full.
I dont' understand this, as they seem to have lowered customer's limits so low that they wil not shop there. I certainly won't anymore.
So they are trying to sell clothing in a tough economy and are doing so by actually throwing away their customers. Shooting oneself in the foot, it seems. Stupid idiots.
Gee, are we supposed to now think they are not interested in selling clothes, but only in usury?
More Banana Republic Complaints & Reviews
- Gap - Old Navy - Banana Republic - changed return policy without telling anyone! 
- Banana Republic - terrible company! 
- Banana Republic - credit card fraud 
- Banana Republic - horrible /racist store management 
- Banana Republic - poor quality 
- Banana Republic - credit card fraud by the cashier
- Banana Republic - shoes
- Banana Republic - manager
- Banana Republic - ridiculous billing problem
- Banana Republic - customer service