Balsam Hill / POOR QUALITY - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
This is one of the worst e-commerce retailers out there. They just don't care about their products or their customers. I spent $2000 on a 12' tree from Balsam Hill. It arrived defective and has continuous lighting problems. This year more than 2000 out of the 4000 light bulbs do not work. Balsam Hill just says, oh well, you have to do maitenence now and again. The tree was bought at the end of 2009. Its in its second season this year. Balsam Hill is full of excuses and promises to call you back or send spare parts. Its all false promises. Once they have your money they just don't care. The Better Business Bureau shows dozens of complaints about Balsam Hill. Actually, all you have to do is Google the words "Balsam Hill Complaint" or "Balsam Hill Reviews" and you will find hundreds of unhappy customers. One customer has a dedicated web site called www.balsamhillsucks.com ! Please, do not but a Christmas tree from Balsam Hill. It will be the worst experience you have. Its a shame the recession didn't wipe-out this shady outfit!
More Balsam Hill Complaints & Reviews
- Balsam Hill Christmas Trees - Customer service direction leaves product unusable! 
- Balsam Hill - Deceptive advertisement! 
- Balsam Hill - Poor customer service 
- Balsam Hill - Stuck with a xmas tree that won't stand & doesn't fully light 
- Balsam Hill/Vermont White Spruce - Nothing like product advertised
- Balsam Hill - quality of product - cheap!
- Balsam Hill - wreath
- Balsam Hill - please, ship my christmas tree asap
- Balsam Hill - prelit christmas tree 
- Balsam Hill - 6.5 ft blue spruce xmas tree