Balsam Hill/Artificial Christmas Tree / Credit for Christmas Tree
Received a Christmas Tree that was nothing like the photo and did not measure out to the 7.5 height Full 60" width 1, 000 lights that it said I would be getting. When I pulled out branches as far out as I could one branch and only one branch reached to 55 1/2" width advertised. Only one branch which was at least 1 inch long reached the 7.5 height and only a few more branches reached almost the 6.5" height. I tried to count the so called 1, 000 lights and came to about 800 lights (not that accurate hard to count). A few of the tree branches were worn and the photo of the tree I thought I was buying did not come even close to looking like the one I received. I was so convinced they sent me the model below the one I paid for that I took the chance of sending it back and not getting $50.00 back for return shipping. They said to return it and they would check it out to see if I got what I ordered, if I did I would get back a credit minus $50.00 return fee. Well now I am out $50.00 and went to Harrows to buy another tree. A tree that said it was the same 7.5" height and 60"width that actually is what it says it is. The height is not just the one branch (the one longer branch makes the height higher than the 7.5". The few branches width wise are actually wider than the 60". I was deceived by Balsam and warn everyone not to buy a tree from them.
More Balsam Hill/Artificial Christmas Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Balsam Hill Christmas Trees - Customer service direction leaves product unusable! 
- Balsam Hill - Deceptive advertisement! 
- Balsam Hill - Poor customer service 
- Balsam Hill - Stuck with a xmas tree that won't stand & doesn't fully light 
- Balsam Hill/Vermont White Spruce - Nothing like product advertised
- Balsam Hill - quality of product - cheap!
- Balsam Hill - wreath
- Balsam Hill - please, ship my christmas tree asap
- Balsam Hill - prelit christmas tree 
- Balsam Hill - 6.5 ft blue spruce xmas tree