Balaji symphony

Fraud

3.75
Builder
New panvel, India
Please don't buy properties with Balaji symphony project they are cheater they booked falt in 2010 and construction was suppose to complete in 2014 where as they are still in plinth stage they have squire booking money neither they are allowing to sale or refunding back money this property was book through space india, I am completely harass by their management on not refunding back my money I have book two flat under investment it very poor management with only hype of marketing
Complaint comments Comments (25)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Real Estate

Comments

A  15th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I too have very bad experience. Even now they are asking for 3, 00, 000 Rs. extra for the club house which was promised as free earlier. This is really harassment as they are making club house membership as compulsory with extra 300000 on top of earlier amount. We need to stand together have and fight.
Please share if you have same issues.
- Shreerang Kulkarni
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shreerang K Builder can't give permission from pwd for joint road from state highway 103 pwd give notice to builder 9773467156
N  3rd of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
My experience with Balaji is very similar to above. Kulkarni ji, please share your contacts. We need unit together for our rights.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@rakcreditcardcustomer Create group 9773467156
N  4th of Dec, 2014 by    -1 Votes
HI
I too have booked a 2 bhk flat in G wing. I was told that the carpet area will be 653 sq ft, however allotment letter mentions division of carpet area into 574 sq ft and 77 sq ft with out giving clear details of the same. Further, the agreement draft copy mentions 77 sq ft as niche, ducts, slabs, flower beds elevation features for beneficial use of said flat. I feel cheated as the area promised was 653 sq ft now as per agreement draft copy carpet area is reduced to 574 sq ft only.

Further even before agreement procedure is completed the builder has sent demand letter for further payment.

S. Salvi
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@S.SALVI Builder can't give permission from pwd for joint road from state highway 103 pwd give notice to builder plz contact 9773467156
N  4th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Guy's please share your email ids, we need to unite otherwise we dont where we will head on this project. send a test mail to rakeshmishra21 at rediffmail dot com or reach me on whats up ZERO ZERO NINE SEVEN ONE FIVE ZERO FOUR EIGHT ONE FOUR FOUR ZERO SEVEN.
@rakcreditcardcustomer Contact 9773467156
A  13th of Sep, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I do agree.. in addition to this they have changed payment schedule without taking our consent and charging interest on this differentials.
A  10th of May, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Worst experience
D  27th of Jul, 2016 by    -1 Votes
I have too very bad experience and if am going for cancellation flat, they are charging 25 percent of amount on whole amount.
A  11th of Aug, 2016 by    -1 Votes
I have same experience they are making frauds ... please share our email id we should unite together.
N  9th of Sep, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Hi all.chetan here.i read this post and it's almost 2 years old.I have seen the site recently and 1 bhk wings will be completed by dec16 as they say.can anyone tell what is the latest status...is the construction going smooth or any issues.I heard there was Income tax raid some time back...is it true?it it worth investing on?plz reply.thanks.
N  29th of May, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Chetan Jadhav They r saying ...Dec 17 for 1 bhk
@Pamin Chakravarty Contact 9773467156
@Pamin Chakravarty Stp plant and water supply till not done so oc 2025
complain to rera act
N  20th of Mar, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Hello everyone
Even i am feeling cheated by the builder. I have cancelled my flat booking but they are reducing 30000 from 100000 booking amout
Is there any way out to get my money back
N  17th of Apr, 2017 by    -1 Votes
1 bhk work is complete now. i think the project is slow no doubt but its not completely bogus. what say ? any updates or any other group where we can discuss similar issues i.r.o Balaji symphony
D  29th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I dont agree with above comments. I also booked 2 three BHK flats and this is best project in this area. The quality of construction is very good as compared to other competitors in this area.. They are using MIVAN construction technology to construct this building. Work for all the buildings are in full flow. They are giving more amenities than promised. The project is nearly complete with possesion of few buildings will start in the next month. There is indoor swimming pool for ladies. The best part of this project is the Sky amenities connecting all the 11 buildings by bridge and amenities will be provided in the entire top floors of the building. Sky garden, sky jgging, sky cafe, sky, coffee bar, sky gossip centre etc. Over all a very very good project to recommend for friends & family.
N  30th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@nishis I agree this is the quality project I am going to get possession by nest few month my Family is happy with the amenities provided.
D  30th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hello All
I Disagree on above comment good things Take a time and this is the Best Luxury residential development in Panvel, The venture is well prepared with all contemporary facilities.it is just 5 min drive from Railway stn .
@prasadparul due to Water supply issue 2022 builder can't give passion