Bajaj Allianz / Horrible service!

1 India Review updated:

Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider. I have not seen such kind of service anywhere. I invested 30,000/- in one of their insurance policies in December 2006. This is April end and I have still not received my policy papers. The person (agent) who submitted my papers is nowhere present. His cell no ([protected]) is not reachable half of the times. Other times, some one answers the phone and says that person is his cousin and is out of station.

As Bajaj Allianz had some tie up with Standard Chartered (and on their recommendation I invested my money), I inquired with them, they asked me to contact Gopi at no. 080-[protected]. Since January 2007, I have been trying to get some help, but the responses I get are so shameless. In January, Gopi said it has already been delivered on my address. When I told him NO. His question was Are you sure? What is this non sense? I am not trying to waste their or my time. I don't have any papers, If something happens to me, will they give me insurance coverage? Then he started saying we are checking out, although it has been delivered. Then they said this is some problem with speed post and you should check this out yourself. After some more time, their response was papers have returned back and we are resending again. In every conversation he says I will call you after some time, but no one responds back. When I still didn't get my papers, I called up again and this time, the response was like I have called first time, he again said the same thing that papers were sent on 18th Jan 07. This is so frustrating. I asked him about some other person's no like his manager's no, he directly denied. Now the situation is such that he never answers my queries, most of the times, phone no is not reachable. When by chance i am able to get line clear, some one else answers and the responses are horrible, nobody is ready to help me. They are not even ready to give me duplicate papers. Don't know what have they done to my money. Irony is, I checked out all the customer care numbers present on their site for the region, not even one of them works.

Comments

• Ko
      9th of Dec, 2009

I 'm abraod, while i was in kochi I had applied for insurance with bajaj allianz ...but it got rejected ...dont know the exact reason. for the refund ...they send a document it is rejected, we are following up for many months they said all vague reason s like manager out of town, already send to your bank etc etc...then finally ...they said i hav to go and sign one document i did that on my last visit ...now they saychq is already collected from J. Nagar branch in banalore( head office) and gave some chq no's what to do ...any idea? [protected]@hotmail.com +97150 6288974

16th of Jan, 2010

Ha, Ha Ha, Bajaj allianz manager Jeethendra and advisor Mrs. Sujatha have themselves agreed that, they have not understand the Bajaj allianz terms properly not even 30% they say.

• Pa
      20th of May, 2010

Bajaj Allianz is a chodu company in insurance sector

• Pa
      20th of May, 2010

iski to main - - - - - - - - chod dunga

• Kp
      22nd of Feb, 2011

horrible servise, i've taken totally 3 policies but now i deeply regret... im talking abt the kerala, calicut, cherooty road branch... my policy no. 0009937555, u can call me to find details, my landline no. 08555286234...

• Di
      28th of May, 2011

To,
    The Manager,
    Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co.Ltd.
    4th floor, Arihant Complex, Nagar Nigam Road,
    Sigra, Varanasi- 221010
    Dear Sir,
    Subject : In-operative policy no. 0028437750 assured in the name of Miss Nandini
    Girdhani & pol. holder Dilip Kumar.
    The above policy was commenced on 28.12.2006 & the last payment made on 28.09.2007. The further premium could not be paid as no one could locate the details in your office inspite of several visits.
    Kindly let me have details of the premium due to the continue policy. If the same is not possible kindly refund my deposits with applicable interest within a one month on receipt of this letter, otherwise I shall we compelled to go into the shelter of consumer forum or concerning court for which you will be wholly responsible for all kinds of losses & consequences, please note it carefully.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Phone-0542-222775
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Vi
      12th of Aug, 2011

My name is Vinod Asalkar.
    My Policy No: 0028786040 and Plan is New Family Gain.
    I am from Parbhani, Dist Parbhani Maharashtra.

My Agent Name is Maneesha Sharma, Parbhani Maharashtra. I don't know agent code.

My Policy started on 28/10/2006.
    I have paid three premiums and my agent told me that there is no need to pay more.

From April 2011 I have started to contact my agent to get the status of my policy.
    She failed to tell even my policy no. and my policy status as she left the work at that time.

So I contacted Bajaj Allianz on their customer care number (1800-233-3355) and email ID [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in).
    No one has replied me.

Today I got a letter saying that "Your Policy has Terminated" and a cheque with not even 10% amount of paid to my total premiums.

Can anyone tell me what is happening to my policy and why?

Thanks
    Vinod Asalkar
    +91 9822646875

• La
      16th of Jun, 2012

pls dont trust bajaj allianz... As a employee of bajaj i am telling this... Lakshmi

• Hs
      17th of Sep, 2012

I have one policy in TLC-Bajaj Allianze i have paid two premium. now i want to cancel my policy and return back my money. If it is possible? then what is the procedure?

• Ba
      27th of Sep, 2012

Dear Customer,

We request you to mail us your contact no & policy details on [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in.
    We will be connecting with you on priority to better understand and address your concern.

Yours sincerely,