Bajaj Allianz / Unauthorized billing!

India Review updated:
I'd purchased a travel insurance on dated Sept. 09,2007 by consulting on line and paid premium for overseas Travel insurance. I'd also confirmed with the one of employee Named Ms. Shardha that policy would be deliver online after being paid. But when I purchased online overseas insurance, an automated email came to me that policy would be sent at my address in 48 hours I was shocked coz I was informed that policy would be served on line instantly after payment being done online through my credit card. On sept 11, 2007 I'd approached ms. Laskhmi Husiaine who was claiming as a manager in Baja Allianz to cancel the policy and make a refund. and she assured me that refund will be done in seven days. On my question that why refund could not be done online instantly as they charged, she was answer less but assured me that it would refund in 7 days.

Now after two months Bajaj Allianz could not make my refund and they gave me fake transaction number 216768 and told that refund had been made on september 09, 2007 by citibank. Ms. Lakshmi Huisaine also told me that she would forward me the email of refund which they got from citibank but as usual, she was telling me lie and involved in this cheating with Bajaj Allianz.

I never seen such a fraud company in my life. They are just grabbing money and Lakshmi Huisaine is a big LIER.

Comments

Su
  6th of Jan, 2008
Ya Bajaj Allianze is one of the wors t insurers out to loot the customers. For example they have launched tow schemes at the same time New Unit Gain Plus and New Unit gain, with the intention to loot the cutomer of the first year 's fee of 71% for the first scheme where as for the second scheme charging only 24% thus to loo the customer a whopping 47% extra for the second scheme while the schemes were launched at the same time with the same benefits.
Any one subscribing to the Bajaj Allianze policies will be entering inot a transaction with a scrupulous insurere and be aware
Za
  8th of Aug, 2008
I have heared about several such incedents with this company. I heared that they are tied up with some MLM company to market their product. I just want to know whether IRDA has approved such tie-ups. As far as I know the IRDA requires a MIn 100 Hours of training for the agent and atleast 50 hours for the agents under the company which has the corporate agent certificate. I am sure that this is not the case with any of the MLM representative.
Ba
  23rd of Feb, 2010
As there is no contact information, please contact the nos below and we will be happy to help you.

Helpline Number