Bajaj Allianz / Unauthorized billing!
I'd purchased a travel insurance on dated Sept. 09,2007 by consulting on line and paid premium for overseas Travel insurance. I'd also confirmed with the one of employee Named Ms. Shardha that policy would be deliver online after being paid. But when I purchased online overseas insurance, an automated email came to me that policy would be sent at my address in 48 hours I was shocked coz I was informed that policy would be served on line instantly after payment being done online through my credit card. On sept 11, 2007 I'd approached ms. Laskhmi Husiaine who was claiming as a manager in Baja Allianz to cancel the policy and make a refund. and she assured me that refund will be done in seven days. On my question that why refund could not be done online instantly as they charged, she was answer less but assured me that it would refund in 7 days.
Now after two months Bajaj Allianz could not make my refund and they gave me fake transaction number 216768 and told that refund had been made on september 09, 2007 by citibank. Ms. Lakshmi Huisaine also told me that she would forward me the email of refund which they got from citibank but as usual, she was telling me lie and involved in this cheating with Bajaj Allianz.
I never seen such a fraud company in my life. They are just grabbing money and Lakshmi Huisaine is a big LIER.
More Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj Allianz - Horrible service! 
- Bajaj Allianz - misguided and cheating by sales manager and encourging by pune head office 
- Bajaj Allianz - Fefusal of claim 
- Bajaj Allianz - Cheating and misguided by marketing officer and horrible response from customer care 
- Bajaj Allianz - worst insurance company
- Bajaj Allianz - Poor Service
- Bajaj Allianz - Poor Services 
- Bajaj Allianz - Insurance not done yet even after the payment.