Bagborroworsteal.com / they do not describe their products accurately

It's a shame because they have a nice selection but they do not describe their products accurately, their warehouse/shipping is unreliable and always delayed, they do not communicate well with the customer and in short, it's too much of a pain in the butt to deal with this company. Go to Yoogiscloset.com or Fashionphile.com and get a better experience. Not to mention BBS charges TOP DOLLAR for their handbags so their prices are not even competitive. STAY AWAY from this website! It's not worth it, trust me!

Co

Comments

26th of Apr, 2016

K. They offered the highest $130 for my LV Agenda when other sites like Fashionphile offered less than $30. Who has the bigger deal now?! Oh, and I'm not counting Yoogi's because that's where I bought my agenda. I paid $175 for my agenda and got back $130. I'll continue to deal with BBOS for direct buys. However, I notice they take FOREVER to send the check. I completely forgot about it for 2 weeks when the check suddenly appeared in my mailbox just last week. Yoogi's and Fashionphile sends their check out quickly so I receive it within 3-5 days.

I'll continue to deal with BBOS, but only if I don't need the money right away.